Lotus Notes is the most popular client-server, collaborative application developed and sold by IBM Software Group. IBM defines the software as an “integrated desktop client” option for accessing business emails, calendars, to-do lists, business contacts.
There are various email systems that maintain different formats to store emails. Thus switching from one email system to another becomes frustrating. So, migrating Lotus Notes emails to Outlook is also a serious issue. Users need Lotus Notes Migration tool for the following reasons:
• Lotus Notes involves high installation costs annually, that many organizations fails to afford every year.
• Users have to switch from Lotus Notes to Outlook because of change of job or profession.
Now migrating or export Lotus Notes to MS Outlook becomes easier with SysTools Export Notes. SysTools Export Notes is a simple yet powerful Lotus Notes Conversion utility to convert Lotus Notes emails, calendar, journals, to do lists, contacts or address book to MS Outlook.
Export Notes software is a feature-rich Lotus Notes Conversion software to migrate Lotus Notes emails to Outlook. Most advantageous features of Lotus Notes Conversion Tool are as follows:
1. Simple User Interface: Software provides easy & simple user interface that encourage novice to use the software confidently.
2. Migrate Lotus Notes to MS Outlook: SysTools Export Notes quickly converts Lotus Notes emails, journals, and calendar, to do list to MS Outlook PST files.
3. Software supports to convert Lotus Notes emails with attachment, and keeping all Meta information intact.
4. SysTools Export Notes Software successfully runs with Windows 2000, XP, and Vista.
5. Software supports Lotus Notes Address Book Conversion even if there are errors like: “You are not authorized to perform that operation: names.nsf”.
Users can download SysTools Export Notes software from the following link:
Downloading SysTools Export Notes, users can eventually Migrate Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook or Export Lotus Notes to Outlook quickly.