Travelling from one place to another is considered one of the most tedious and time-consuming tasks, and one of the most difficult things that people have to deal with every day. Due to all the expenses of owning a car, most people try to choose more economical and cheaper options such as hiring an on demand cab service like Uber. What is now a need for few has become a business for another. This is where companies like Uber have completely transformed a basic need or desire of people into a business idea. Most of the companies and startups are trying to replicate the business scenario. They approach and get support from a good company that can help design a viable and user-friendly application or make a complete Uber Clone application for them so that they can venture into the business of cab services and make huge profits.
Key things to consider
Most of the business explorers do not understand exactly what Uber is. It is basically two app and not just one application. The two apps are a driver and a rider app. There are two users of this application- one is a driver and one is the rider. The driver is the one who keeps track of all the requests given to him, takes a booking and then drives the rider to a specific location. On the other hand, it is the rider who then is the main customer or the main profit maker for both driver and the app admin. He is the one who selects the cab services, pays the money and rates the services. So designing an application requires a multitude of tasks that need to be done based on specific codes, scripts and design.
Features of Mobile clone app
- Easy registration features for both driver and rider- One of the key components of any Uber script or mobile clone app is to ensure that the procedures for signing in and signing up are easy for both riders and drivers with notification alerts given on a frequent basis to each one of them
- App management- Most of the applications cease to work or become successful if their interface is not easy or convenient. One has to ensure that the app designed has a separate application interface for both driver and rider, which is more convenient to use as well.
- Google integration- Integrating Google maps and access control with navigation is one of the key aspects of any mobile service app.
- Payments- One of the most challenging feature is to integrate 100% transparent and reliable payment services by which ride payment is deduced easily upon the Application Program Interface and the invoice is sent to customer over their registered email address and same is given to driver.
- Price calculation- Another key feature of the app is ensuring that the prices calculated are genuine and not on faulty basis.
- Search options, share rides- Additional features are required such as searching drivers, allowing location search easily and share rides as and when required.
Developing an application like Uber may seem to be a complicated and complex task for those who are unknown to coding and app design but it is quite possible for companies to replicate this on-demand application and deploy them in the business environment. An app such as the Uber script can open the doors to more profits in this ever-demanding industry of cab services.