Investible #AngelPITCH highlights where entrepreneurs got to hear and learn from an amazing group of panel of Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders and Investors.
Bringing together inspiration, innovation and connecting the community to propel forward on skills, confidence and investment opportunities.
Led by Creel Price (Founding Director of Investible), Trevor Folsom (Founding Director of Investible) and Hugh Bickerstaff (Director of Investment and Commercialisation) bringing together an all stars investment and business leader panel:
– Benjamin Chong (Founder, Investor and Startup Mentor – Right Click Capital)
– Andrea Kowalski (Investment Director at Bailador Investment Management)
– Lance Kalish (Serial Entrepreneur, Consumer goods specialist and Co-Founder of Yes to Carrots, Yoobi, French Toast Products)
– Daniel Petre (Investor and Partner at Airtree Ventures)
– Rick Baker (Co-Founder of Blackbird Ventures)
– Kevin O’Hara (Group CIO and Technology Investment Porfolio Manager at Tulla Private Equity)
– Mark Rowland (CEO and Community Actualizer of Downtown Project Ventures)
– Amanda Price (Acting CEO of Springboard and Senior Vice President of Innovation at Advance)
– David Kenney (Angel Investor, Business Mentor at Muru-D, Startmate, INCUBATE Startup)
– Jodi Stanton (Principal and Co-founder of Tilikum Investment)
– Amanda Goodman (Investor at Impact Investment Group)
– Melissa Widner (General Partner, NAB Ventures)
– Andrew Gee (Executive Director, Macquarie Bank Limited)
– Tim Bennett (Director at Prime Financial Group)
– Craig Bulmer (Speaker, Coach, Organisational Trainer and Facilitator at Craig Bulmer Training)
– Ben Yi (Data Scientist, Mentor and Head of Corporate Engagement at Muru-D Australia)
– Tim Carroll (Founder & CEO of BUCKiTDREAM Inc)
– Chris Koch (Co-Founder & CEO of Fillr)
– Carolyn Mee (Founder & CEO of Sound Scouts)
– Will Davies (Founder & CEO of Car Next Door)
Every participant got the chance to pitch 1:1 to a top-tier investor and receive personal feedback.
Are you ready to be PITCH perfect?
Subscribe to our events here: