How to Install macOS Sierra 10.12.2 on Laptop without Mac with Full Guide & Step By Step.

If you don’t have access to Macintosh or Hackintosh computer you can also make working Bootable USB on your Windows and install macOS Sierra. It doesn’t matter which windows you are using.

Stay up to date : ✔

✔ Subscribe :

✔ Twitter

———————————————-
LAPTOP SPECIFICATIONS
———————————————-

MANUFACTURER : SONY
MODEL : SONY VAIO E SERIES
CPU : Intel Core i3 3110 M ( 2.4GHz )
RAM : 4 GB DDR3

iMessage ✔
iCloud ✔
USB with 2.0 & 3.0 Ports ✔

———————–
Not Working
———————–

Only WiFi ( Due to incompatible Card AR9485 )

—————————————
DOWNLOAD SECTION
—————————————
Download macOS Sierra 10.12.2 image file :
Download Power ISO :
Download R-Drive Image :
Download WinRAR :
Download All Config.plist :
Download Multibeast Sierra Edition :
Download Rehabman OS X Battery Driver :

————–
NOTES
————–
Note : Don’t worry about the Bootloader it is preinstalled on USB Drive. ( Clover v.3974 )

Note : Patch MBR only for Legacy BIOS not for UEFI Compatible Laptop

Note : Use config.plist file according to your own Graphics configuration.

So guys forget about Macintosh/Apple or Hackintosh Computer for making Bootable USB.Now you don’t need it.Your Search is over

Now , you have a working macOS Sierra Bootable USB made on windows.
So you’re ready to install macOS Sierra on your Laptop

IMPORTANT Read before installing.

Remember that Installing OS X on Laptop is bit difficult but don’t worry. I am here to help you.

Before installing make sure about your Hardware compatibility like CPU, Graphic Card, Touchpad, WiFi and Other Hardware.

Recommended and supported hardware:
Minimum Dual Core CPU 2nd generation with Intel or Nvidia Graphics Card.

Enjoy macOS on your Laptop.

Good Luck For Installation

I hope this guide will be helpful.
If have some question leave a comment

Subscribe and give a support it’s Free 🙂
✔ Subscribe :

Thanks 🙂

Watch other videos:

How to Install macOS Sierra on PC without Mac

How to Create macOS Sierra Bootable USB on Windows without
mac & Transmac Follow the guide here :

How to Install macOS Sierra on PC Step By Step from Start to Finish ( Clean Install Method )
Follow the guide here :

How to Upgrade El Capitan to macOS Sierra without Loosing Your Personal Files

How to Remove FRP Lock on Any Samsung Phone

How To Play Startup Chime Sound On Hackintosh ( For All OS X Versions)

What is Ozmosis BIOS / Bootloader & How to Get it ?

How To Fix Unibeast Error “ Selected Mac Os X Installer is Incomplete” For All OS X Version

How to Fix No Audio or Cracking Sound in Hackintosh New !!!! UPDATED 2016

Hope You will like this video , please like & subscribe, as I spent a lot of time making this video.
If you have any questions or anything relevant to this, please comment below or send me a message.

If you like my work please subscribe here :

Credits : Tonymacx86 & Rehabman

✔ YouTube :
✔ Twitter :
✔ Blogger :
✔ Facebook :
✔ Instagram :

Thanks 🙂

39 thoughts on “How to Install macOS Sierra on Laptop | Hackintosh | Step By Step | From Start to Finish

1. Anish Mehta

My Hard disk isnt detected in the — choose where to install mac os screen.. what to do ? it only shows up the 10.2.2 usb drive/.

2. Maadrit Kacabumi

Thanks for this tutorial , but i need your help , i got stuck in clover when i try to boot from there (like in your video min : 14:50 ) i do the same thing but it restarts my laptop (lenovo b50 -80 ) and it gets to clover again ? how can i fix it ? is the problem related to Sata ahci in bios config becouse my bios doesn't have it and my bios is a legacy one ? i also disable gpu switch in bios ,could you help me please ?? (Thanks in advance )
    my laptop spec are :
    Lenovo b50-80
    1) CPU : Intel Core i5 5200U Cores 2 Threads 4 RAM DDR3 8192 MB
    2) MotherBoard : Manufacturer LENOVO Model Lenovo B50-80 (U3E1) Version No DPK Chipset Vendor Intel Chipset Model
    Broadwell-U Chipset Revision 09 Southbridge Vendor Intel Southbridge Model Broadwell-U PCH L-P Southbridge Revision
    3) Graphics 1)Intel HD Graphics 5500 2)AMD Radeon HD 8500M
    4)BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 05.04.37A8CN54WW(V3.07)

3. afzal ansari

my graphics is not install brother what should i do? my laptop have intell hd 5500 but its not install

4. Maurilio Filho

Hello, I would like to install a DELL inspiron with Intel Haswell, I try to install it with the file available here.raw, but it does not start in text mode and it will shut down soon !!
    I already used Yosemite distro Niresh, with a patch only in my video that is intel 4400, and it worked perfectly, but now it has corrupted my HD and I can not connect it anymore, so I want to install a new version of Sierra.

5. Lucas Ornelas Dias Soares

man tell me what is you audio driver, just realtek doesnt say much.. i m having problems on installing realtek alc 282 on sierra, actually i cound't find any working kext that would not cause kp.. would you know something?

6. Francisco Prado

Great, very useful! I get it working on my HP Probook 6470b, but neither Wifi neither Ethernet (via cable) worked. Audio doesn't work, too. Any workaround? Tks

7. TechDaily

Please help, I followed you're tutorial. Only when I boot into Clover and select the first option, the white text appears and the system reboots 🙁

Dell XPS 13, Intel Core I5 5th gen, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSD

8. hennessy tuan

please help me, i had success in create usb boot, but in install screen , i can erase the partition to install mac os. The erase operation is fail

9. Ashfak Ahmed

can u help me through remote assisstance? wheneve r i boot the macos from clover it says this "OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for: .IABootFilesboot.efi" "Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no" "+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++" and reboots

10. Sự Tập

Hi @Tech Labs, My laptop:
    Laptop HP Envy 15 j059nr
    CPU: Core i7-4700MQ
    RAM: 8GB
    HDD: 1TB
    Graphics: Intel HD4600 & NVIDIA Geforce GT 740M
    Am I able to install this? or

Thank!

11. Nihar Ranjan Satpathy

Model-lenovo g560
    Intel® Core™ i5-processor
    4gb ddr3 ram
    16:9 widescreen (1366×768)-display
    Intel hd graphics 4000

12. Emydius Montes

Holy crap thanks SO MUCH dude. I spent the whole day frustrated trying to get clover to work and trying different flags and crap and then I come to your video and I'm already done in like an hour.

13. Mila Wati

helloo.. i'd like to instal hackintosh on my laptop acer aspire 4750 (sstandard built) core i3 2ghz, 2 gb ram, intel hd graphic 3000.
    but in the bios setting i dont see "intel virtualization tech" to enable and in my boot tab there is no option to change boot mode to UEFI… the only thing i changed in my bios is set my SATA to AHCI.
    then i proceed to the installation process… everthing look ok… i get in clover, but after close to completing the loading I get a circle with a slash. Any ideas??

14. Reiner Ferenc

Hi!
    I have an Asus Zenbook with 8gb ddr3 ram, i7 6500U with Intel HD 520 graphics, 256gb SSD, FHD display, and a gt940m which i'm not planning on using. Is this a compatible config? Thanks!

15. SaarS

i have dell latitude e6420 with i5 2520m 2.50gh, 8 gb ram, Intel 3000 Graphics,
    i tried to copy your moves in the BIOS but i got different BIOS from you, and i struggle to find somethings like IDE configuration
    and Boot secure and i couldn't find them..
    the only thing i could do and i did.. i changed RAID to ACHI.
    after it i click on Boot macOS from Install 10.12.2 and it got stuck on the installation of the keyboard and the mouse (still waiting for root devices) and the no entry symbol poped up
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I VERY WANT IT TO WORK

16. Matt Walker

Hi bro i have laptop dell with system model studio xps 1640.
    CPU: intel duo core T9550
    Graphics : ATI Mobility HD 3670.
    Am i able to have this Sierra on my Platform? Can you help me? TQ

17. Johanes Rifan

hai Tech Labs.
    i want to instal the mac Os Sierra on my Laptop.

this is the specification on my laptop :

Laptop : Asus A43S
    System Model : K43SA
    Processor : intel core i3-2330M CPU 2.20GHz
    RAM : 8GB
    Graphics Cards : AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series (2GB)

whether it can be compatible with MacOS Sierra or not?

18. Luka Filipovic

I have HP G6 laptop, i5 3210m, hd4000 and amd hd 7670m, what means patch mbr if you have legacy? What boot flags should i use i why should i install nullcpupowermanagemnt and you dont and fake smc kext?

19. Ishu GOYAL

Laptop: Lenovo Y700
    CPU: Core i7-6700HQ
    Graphics: Intel HD530 and Geforce GTX 960M

Can I install macos on this??

20. ABDELLATIF ZOULIGA

hello sir. i tried all steps but i got stuck at "service exited with abnormal code: 1"
    any help plz.
    laptop info:
    dell inspiron 13
    8 gb ram
    intel core i5-6200U
    intel HD Graohics 520 (Skylake GT2)
    im using 30 gb 3.0 usb
    any help will be appreciated. thanks for this great video.

21. Tiago Trupe

HP Pavilion dv4-2160us – Intel Core i5 2.27ghz – 430M Arrandale. RAM: 4 GB, Motherboard: 5 Series/3400 Series, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, Wifi: Broadcom BCM43225, Lan: Realtek RTL8101E/RTL8102E, Audio: Intel High Definition Audio, Legacy BIOS, HD: 250 GB.
    Am I able to install OS Sierra?