Fortunately, you're in an era where there are minimal chances of getting bored because you can enjoy a live stream to kill your boredom. PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii U, Asian PSP and many other gaming consoles are available available in the market to deliver seamless gaming and video playing experience. Read the article to learn how you can use your PlayStation 4 to capture and stream video.
Flaunting the collection of best PS4 games, gaming accessories and the latest video streams is a huge part of the modern gaming experience. A Live stream and Let's Play video are experiencing subtle increase in their development and the users across the globe are enjoying their entry, every year. According to the recent PS4 news section, the company revealed that users can now capture and stream gameplay directly from the console by investing in a small hardware to incredibly enhance the high-end results. According to the company's details, your Sony's next-generation PlayStation console can stream and capture console video without any expensive set-up.
Follow These Steps to Capture and Stream PS4 Gameplay on the Device Itself:
1. Find the 'Share' button on your DualShock 4 and give it a tap to unhide your device sharing options.
2. Press the 'Options' button and then select 'Share Settings' option to proceed.
3. Under the 'Share Settings' menu, scroll through the options and configure your settings. If you'll be recording video clips locally, leave all the settings to default, but you can tweak them to fit your needs.
4. Choose a game from the wide array of the best PS4 games and press the 'Share' button to save and upload any portion of your gameplay. Always remember that pressing 'Square' will save the recent footage and selecting 'Upload Video Clip' option will allow you to pick your desired clip.
5. Next, choose to upload your desired clip to either Facebook or YouTube, but do not forget to logging in the service, filling out the forms and trimming your clip.
6. OR move your video clips to a USB drive by plugging in your drive, launching the 'Capture Gallery' application, and then navigate to the particular video you'd like to save. Press the 'Options' button once you've selected the desired clip, select 'Copy to USB Storage Device' option and patiently wait for it to transfer.
7. If you're running a live stream, use PlayStation 4's inbuilt support for both Twitch and Ustream to access user accounts on the sites.
8. Now, hit the 'Share' button, navigate to 'Broadcast Gameplay' section and select your streaming service. Click on the 'Link to the existing account' option to type in username and password, and then start configuring the stream.
9. Configure and customize your video playing settings, give your stream a title, select its picture quality and broadcast it to the world. Additionally, you can also post a link to your stream on Twitter or Facebook or other social media accounts separately.
Steps to Capture and Stream Video from PlayStation 4 Using External Capture Equipment
Note: The tutorial will use the Game Capture HD60 from Elgato as external capture equipment.
1. Launch the 'Settings' app from your console's main menu and scroll down to reach 'System' in the list.
2. Now, head into the next menu to turn off the HDCP or High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection. The Sony's recent firmware issues might want to reboot your system so allow the console to do it.
3. Download and install the capture software on your PC and launch the app.
4. Press the 'Capture Settings' button to customize your video feed.
5. Press the red circle on the bottom of the screen, once you're willing to record.
6. You can also use the app to stream your gameplay on Twitch, Ustream and YouTube using RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol.) Select your service, create an account, and click the plus icon to live stream your recording.
7. Now, you're ready to go live so press the 'Streaming' button, and your PlayStation 4's AV output will begin streaming your creation to the rest of the world.
Always remember that whenever you'll be trying to capture and stream video, your entire screen will broadcast live without censoring anything automatically. Refrain yourself from entering any passwords or answer any personal messages during your broadcast or else be ready to face the consequences. Live streaming is a rewarding experience for cyber audiences, but remember that you're opening yourself up to the public, so you do not get trapped in hacker tricks. Enjoy gaming at an unmatched level and show the world what you can do!