Multi-platform handheld gaming entertainment station, which is often lovingly called the Delightfully Small (DS) gaming entertainment system.
Remember all those classic video games from the 80s? Nintendo, Sega, Neo-Geo and Capcom from the dawn of console gaming? Now you can play them again in an easy to use hand held form factor! The CVFH-N03-4G is the portable emulator system we have all been waiting for – it comes with a proper control pad and buttons along with a huge 4 GB internal memory! Capable of storing thousands of cool videogame ROMS from the most popular 8-bit and 16-bit systems, this ultra-fun device is capable of keeping even the most demanding gamer entertained for the next ten millenniums.
While this is a great portable game system, the fun just doesn’t stop there, because this unit is also an excellent portable media player. Plug in a mini-SD card or transfer media from your computer and you can quickly be enjoying movies and music on the go. The number of video and audio formats you can play is simply amazing (MP3, MPEG4, FLAC, WMV, and more), making this unit way better than the equivalent “name brand” units on the market today for playing your favorite digital media files. Everyone has seen those media players on the marketplace today called “MP5 player”, well this one is so good we should be calling it an MP10 player!
A great wholesale price makes the CVFH-N03-4G perfect for the resale market, VAR and OEM market, or simple personal use. As always, it is only available from your source for wholesale direct from China electronic products, Chinavasion.
At A Glance…
- Multi-platform handheld gaming entertainment station with 4 GB’s of internal memory and a 2.8 inch QVGA LCD screen, this is the one hand held unit that even the most discriminating gamer can love.
- Plays a variety of music and video formats including WMA, WMV, MP3, MP4, and many more!
China Manufacturer Specifications
- Primary Function: Gaming and media player entertainment system
- Display: 2.8 inch QVGA LTPS (Low Temperature PolySilicon) LCD Screen
– Internal 4GB
– External Mini SD card
- Controller Design: D-pad
- Gaming Console Modes:
– NES (Nintendo Entertainment System – 8bit)
– SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System – 16bit)
– Sega Genesis (Sega Mega-Drive – 16-bit)
– GBA (Nintendo Game Boy Advance)
– Neo-Geo (SNK Neo-Geo)
– CPS1 and CPS2 (CAPCOM, arcade game systems, 1st and 2nd edition)
- Compatible Video Formats: FLV, WMV, ASF, RM, AVI, MPEG, MP4, RMVB, SWF
- Compatible Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC
- I/O Slots
– Earphone jack
– Mini-USB slot
– Mini-SD slot
– AV OUT (output to TV – NTSC or PAL, 16:9 or 4:3)
– Stereo Speakers
- Additional Media Functions:
– FM Radio with recording function
– Voice Recorder (MP3, WAV)
– Image viewer (JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG)
– Ebook reader (with text to speech function)
- Languages: English, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional)
- Dimensions: 125mm x 56mm x 14mm (L x W x H)
- Manufacturer Ref: C244B8F4E8
- Catalog Ref: Nintendo, DS, videogames, handhelds
- Introduce your children to 8-bit and 16-bit gaming coolness and never hear another “I’m so bored” complaint from them again
- NES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System – 16bit) = FC (Nintendo Family Computer, 8-bit)
- SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System – 16bit) = SFC (Nintendo Super Family Computer, 16-bit)
- Model CVFH-N03-4G Portable Game Unit
- AC Adapter
- Mini-USB adapter
- User Manual – English
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this come with any type of directions as to how I am supposed to load the games onto the unit? I’m not too familiar with ROMS.
There are many FAQs on the Internet regarding ROMs and where to obtain them. These are downloaded and transferred to the appropriate folder for use.
- Are all these games being preloaded into this device inside the 4 GB internal memory?
The games can either be accessed from the 4GB internal memory or (up to) 16GB external memory.
Visit the website: http://www.boutic.power-heberg.com
You will find much more.
Current Reviews: 9 This product was added to our catalog on Monday 30 March, 2009.
Reviews for: (Multi Platform Portable Gaming Entertainment Station)
A Solution for Portable Media Fun!!!! by David Anyanwu on 07/14/2009: These gaming stations are absoluely excellent. Make sure to go to dingoo-digital.com to get info on roms and converting the CPS2 and NEO GEO games as well as roms for the other systems. The product sells itself. Customers are astounded by all the features in this compact device. Thanks Chinavasion
Great device! by Nicholas Mayes on 06/06/2009: The build quality really amazes me. This device is perfect for NES and GBA emulation. The rest could be better. Also thanks to Chinavasion for the very fast shipping. I had it in one week!
Pretty good by Andrewe1 on 05/28/2009: Awesome little device, great price! Great customer support from chinavasion too…
Fantastic Little Machine! by Les Railton on 05/27/2009: I’ve had my Dingoo A320 now for a month and its a joy. I mainly use it to play emulated games. I’ve got it loaded with all sorts of great retro games. This machine is a MUST buy for emu freaks!!! There is also a big scene brewing up for the Dingoo already. Lots of homebrew apps and games on the way including Linux!! A tip for getting Neo Geo Running, you need to make a good romset and convert them to .mvs: – download the following – clrMAME pro (This is a rom sorter): – http://mamedev.emulab.it/clrmamepro/download.htm Dat file for clrMAME pro to sort out neogeo roms for Dingoo A320: – http://www.mediafire.com/?jrnn4hmzwzm Get the latest mame roms: – http://www.mininova.org/tor/2523797 Get mame rollback roms: – http://www.torrentdownloads.net/torrent/573815/MAME+0.130u4+Rollback+ROMs Use clrMAME pro and load in the dat file, then rebuild a NeoGeo romset for Dingoo A320 from MAME and Rollback roms. Last step, convert all the .zip to .mvs, use this tool: – http://www.mediafire.com/?cddujz2x5ty Make sure you put the converter tool and all the files in the same directory as the NeoGeo roms you created from clrMAME pro. Run the converter then load all the neogeo .zip roms into it (highlight all roms in the file browser). start to convert and let it run (may take some time to convert all roms). Once finished drop any of the .mvs roms into the folder “Game/MVS” on the Dingoo A320 then you are good to go. select “interesting game” in the menu, then find the Rom you want to play and press ‘A’, select the Neo Geo Bios when it asks (one time only, changeable in emulator). The selected game should now run 🙂 Have fun!
AWESOME by Danny Hawkins on 05/16/2009: This little gadget is so impressive! I was really skeptical when I purchased it, but it surpassed my expectations immediately! With the mini SD slot, the possibilities are endless with this thing. Thank you!!
5/5 Fun factor.Great Gadget!! by Iñako on 05/10/2009: One of the greatest gadgets IÂ´ve seen in the last months. Easy to use, light, small, so much portable than the psp, and cheaper. The design looks really cool. Materials are good, and the buttons are well disposed, so itÂ´s easy to play games. However is a little hard to hanlde if you have big hands, not so hard as the GBM of course. The screen has great quality and lets us to see photo, video and games in a really good condition. The mp3/radio feature is also good. Great stuff. Thanks chinavasion.
This so pretty Good by Dinesh Raghav on 05/04/2009: Hi All i am very appriciate fior this products
Worth it, but not perfect by Ryan Huston on 04/17/2009: Before the arrival of this, i DLed 10Gigabytes worth of NES, SNES, GBA, NEOGEO,etc ROMS. Now that I’ve received it, I’m happy to report that it IS worth the money. My only gripe is that, as that one reviewer stated, the NEO GEO isn’t working. It comes with a neogeo.zip on the device, so its just a matter of figuring out how/where to unzip it. I’ve tried a couple locations and it’s yet to work. I’ll figure it out though. My only other gripe is that it doesn’t play a few ROMS that i DLed, but that may simply be the ROMS problem and not the handheld. The picture is crisp, the sound works well, the menu is pretty easy to navigate, the overall quality of the buttons and d-pad are better than expected…. Overall i’m pleasantly surprised with my purchase. Only time will tell how this holds up. The box did state a 12 month warranty, so that’s promising. I give this a 4.5/5 simply because the NEO GEO isn’t working and there’s no instruction HOW to make it work. But even if you only want to play GBA games, or NES games, Or SNES games, it’s worth it to have THOUSANDS of classics in palm of your hand.
this piece is the boooooom!!!!! by shaka saad on 04/14/2009: for a million times, i will give thi8s gadget a 5/5 stars.