We’re still putting the PlayStation 4 Pro through its paces and will have a detailed review of the recently announced, souped-up version of the PlayStation 4 hardware nearer to its November 10 launch. Until then, we thought we’d give you a close-up look at what the system looks like outside of the theater hall display cases where we’ve seen it previously.
Use the intervening time to longingly envision how the case will fit snugly into your entertainment center (or not). And as you go through the gallery, keep an eye out for:
- The redesigned, repositioned power and eject buttons.
- The included HDMI cable and earbuds.
- The “new” DualShock 4 controller, with front-visible LED lighting (first seen packaged with the PS4 Slim)
- “Hidden” air vents.
- The extra junk in the trunk compared to the PS4.
- An envelope inside a box inside a box.