Here is my two cents on FIFA 10 video game;
Graphics: The graphics of this version of FIFA is superiorly much better than the previous versions of the game. The players look more realistic and can be compared to that of PES 2009(although it is much better). The player’s shirts, shorts, and hair move and their breath on a cold, snowy day can be seen. The facial features of the players can be seen more clearly. This is probably THE next-gen soccer experience.
Available Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, PC, Nintendo DS, N-Gage, PSP, Cell Phone, and the iPhone through the AppStore.
- To make sure that the attacking team doesn’t have an advantage on the counter attack, the defensive line or “the defense” will be positioned deeper. This was done improve the realism of game play.
- 360 Degree Dribbling System – A new system which allows players to make more ‘precise’ passes. These ‘precise’ passes were not able to be made in previous versions of the game.
- Manager Mode: Now, making a 5-star team is much harder. This means you can’t just buy many highly-rated players and expect your team to become a 5-star team. You have to gain experience with your team. Another cool thing is that your pre-season friendly matches are organized by your ASSISTANT MANAGER! I thought that this was pretty cool.
- A.I. has been improved.
- Set-piece delivery has been improved. This means that scoring goals or crossing from a free kick/corner is much easier.
David Ruther revealed the following features on his Twitter account:
- The wall defending against a free kick can be moved through use of the shoulder button.
- The game will not feature dynamic lighting.
- Cross-park passes are now generally a lot more driven, and will take about half the time to cross the pitch.
- You can assign specific stadiums to clubs.
- On cold days, it may snow, and players’ breath will be visible.
- There will be new crowd effects.
- There will be a new training mode, similar to the one in the PS2 version.
To watch a trailer for this upcoming game, please visit: http://europeansoccer-about.com/VideoGame
For more information on European Soccer, please visit http://www.europeansoccer-about.com. We offer the latest news, league, club, and player information in detail and can download great wallpapers of your favorite European soccer players for FREE. You can find great deals on Soccer Posters.