Some people love shopping in sales, others hate it, but most people love a bargain.
Luckily for those of you who don’t like looking, we are here to help and there is no better time for us to lend a hand than Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Black Friday is on 25 November, Cyber Monday is on 28 November, but the sales have already started, running through the weekend.
If you are US-based, you can read the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in our separate feature, while here we are concentrating on the best deals in the UK. Keep checking back as we will update this feature as soon as we hear of anymore deals. Good luck and try not to throw things at any computers or push any humans in the process of getting your bargain.
Hot gadget deals
- Best Black Friday UK TV deals: 4K, HDR, OLED TVs and more
- Black Friday UK laptop deals: the best laptop deals online
- Best Black Friday UK fitness tracker deals: Garmin, Fitbit, Polar and more
- Best Black Friday UK games deals: Amazing PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo deals
- Best Black Friday UK camera deals: DSLR, compact and system camera bargains
- Best Black Friday UK phone deals: Apple, Samsung, Android phone deals galore
- Black Friday UK smartwatch deals: The best smartwatch deals online
- Best Black Friday UK tablet deals: iPad, Android, Surface, Amazon and more
- Best Black Friday UK smart home deals: Nest, Philips Hue, Netatmo and more
Amazon started Black Friday sales on Monday 14 November, hosting a range of lightning deals and longer sales across all sorts of products. For lightning deals you’ll have to be fast, but you can watch forthcoming deals. Amazon is also doing daily deals, with some real bargains to be had.
Some of the best deals from Amazon are on Amazon’s own hardware devices:
Here are some of our other favourites:
Argos runs deals all through the year, but Black Friday is a time to get something special. It has started its sales already so here’s a range of our favourite deals:
Boots might not be top of your list for the latest electronics, but if you’re after grooming products or something else healthcare related, it’s a good place to start Christmas shopping.
Carphone Warehouse Black Friday starts on 25 November and will run for 24 hours, both in store and online, offering a range of deals on phones and contract deals.
- Google Pixel, 32GB, unlocked for £529.99 (save £70) – click here to get this deal
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, 32GB, unlocked for £529.99 (save £100) – click here to get this deal
- Apple iPhone 7, 32GB, unlocked for £579 (save £20) – click here to get this deal
- Huawei P9, 32GB, unlocked for £349 (save £80) – click here to get this deal
- Huawei Nova, 32GB, unlocked for £299.99 (save £100) – click here to get this deal
- Huawei P8, 32GB, unlocked for £199.99 (save £100) – click here to get this deal
Costco is running Black Friday deals from 21 November to 27 November. Some of our favourites are below.
Currys/PC World offers a range of deals all the time. Currys tells us that in 2015, it sold 30 TVs a minute on Black Friday.
eBay is the land of deals for many, be that new from store outlets, or from individuals who have something that you want, but they don’t. There’s a full range of deals available through eBay. Here are our favourites so far:
EE has a range of offers available for the sale weekend, including sales on devices and some great SIM-only deals. Here are some of our favourites:
John Lewis has a commitment to be “Never Knowingly Undersold” so, as the site points out, it has to “match competitors’ prices”. The advantage with John Lewis is that it offers aftercare and often guaranteed cover for five years for many products, which is ideal for big gadgets like TVs or laptops.
The John Lewis Black Friday deals started at midnight on 24 November and finish on 28 November.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, 32GB, unlocked for £399.95 (save £50) – click here to get this deal
- Moto X Force, 32GB, unlocked, with free Moto 60 Sport smartwatch for £449.95 (save £30) – click here to get this deal
- Motorola Moto X Force Smartphone, Android, 5.4″, 4G, SIM Free, 32GB, with Moto 360 Sport Watch for £449.95 – click here for this deal
- Apple Watch 1st Gen 42mm Stainless Steel Case & Woven Nylon Band, Pearl for £329 (save £100) – click here for this deal
- Apple Watch 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case & Milanese Loop, Space Black for £399 (save £250) – click here for this deal
- Apple Watch 38mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case & Milanese Loop, Space Black for £349 (save £250) – click here for this deal
- Apple Watch with 42mm Stainless Steel Case & Sport Band for £379 (save £50) – click here for this deal
The HotUKDeals site is home to deals all year round but during Black Friday and Cyber Monday they can get white hot. It’s worth popping to the site to see what deals users have found.
HotUKDeals is already listing some companies like Microsoft and Samsung, so there should be tech deals galore.
Game has been pushing a range of offers on consoles and games for some time (we’re tracking best games deals separately), so you can expect some big deals all the way up to Black Friday.
Here are some of our favourites:
Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer is also on the Black Friday bandwagon and although there isn’t that much technology on its site. However, it does sell a range of activity trackers and other items, with some great deals on Fitbit in 2015.
Mobiles.co.uk is part of the Dixons Carphone group and a strong competitor when it comes to price. There’s a range of deals listed on the site.
In 2015, O2 ran two sets of deals on Black Friday. In 2016, however, the company is yet to say much about its plans but it will be doing a “Black Friday Takeover”.
The O2 site says the takeover will begin on 24 November. The deals so far include:
Richer Sounds is offering a number of deals for Black Friday, including money off TVs, sound bars, AV receivers, speakers and turntables.
Here are some of our favourites:
Tesco has a countdown time on its dedicated Black Friday site so again, we will have to wait to find out what the supermarket giant will offer. You can see the latest offers however, as well as register as a new customer to make sure you’re ready to go when the clock hits zero.
Tesco Black Friday deals start on 21 November and run through to 1 December. We’ll bring you the best deals when they land.
Tesco Mobile has a range of deals that it’s offering:
Three has a number of deals running for Black Friday.
Vodafone is taking part in Black Friday for the third year, starting on 25 November.
Apple isn’t offering discounts, instead it is offering gift cards when you buy and pay for a particular product. For example, you can get a £40 Apple gift card when you buy an iPhone. Just click on the link above to browse the offers.
Dyson, manufacturer of high-end vacuums, lighting, driers and fans is slashing prices for Black Friday. Currently the company is running a range of deals, so if you want to clean up before Black Friday, then Dyson is there for you.
GoPro, the biggest name in action cameras is running a deal with its Hero Session camera, not discounting its entire range. If you order the Hero Session for £179, you can get a free 16GB micro SD card, GoPro gift bag and The Handle (a fancy selfie stick).
HTC has a range of offers available for those looking for a bargain.
Honor has slashed some prices on smartphones and accessories for Black Friday. You’ll be able to get yourself the Honor 8 phone for £70 off at £299.90.
The online Microsoft Store started early with its sales, with loads of different offers available.
Nest is offering £30 off its Learning Thermostat and its Nest Cam Indoor. The offer is on from 23 November to 8AM on 29 November.
If you want a quad-copter for Christmas, Parrot has you covered with some tasty discounts, even on its newest drones.
Withings is offering savings of up to 70 per cent on Black Friday.
We will be updating the deals across retailers and brands as and when they go live.