The following HP laptops cover a price range between $659 to $929. Four of the five laptops features a Intel Core 2 Duo dual core processor with the other have having a AMD Turion X2 dual core processor.
- HP Compaq 6730b with some standout features that include a 2.40GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB expandable to 8GB of memory, a 15.4-inch WXGA BrightView display and a LightScribe CD/DVD labeling. The 6730b is priced at $659.20.
- HP ProBook 5310m is a business laptop with highlight features like Windows 7 Professional, 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 2GB of RAM, a great keyboard with spaced out keys and it can handle all office applications, photo editing software and web browsing very well. The ProBook can be found for as low as $699.
- HP Compaq 6535b is a nice portable 14.1-inch laptop with the following favoring features a 2.1GHz AMD Turion X2 CPU, 2GB expandable to 4GB of memory. The slim design that makes it portable and power you get from the processor makes it fun to carry around. The 6535b is selling for $699 at HP.com.
- HP Pavilion DV4-1120US another portable 14.1-inch laptop from HP that has some really great features for under $800. Some of the standout features on the DV4 include the budget pricing which makes it affordable to anyone, 4GB of memory, superb connectivity and the portable size of the 14-inch laptop make it great for people on the go and students. The Core 2 Duo powered DV4-1120US is priced at $759.99 through Amazon.
- HP Pavilion DV6700T is the most expensive out of my top 5 but it is a great computer. The DV6 laptop has a series of great things about it and it’s all under $1000. Some of the highlighting features of the DV6 are the 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 4GB of memory, the all around quality of the user experience is top-notch as well on the DV6. This 15.4-inch Pavillion laptop retails for $929.78 at Amazon.